Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Connector on feed line broke...

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 10:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Connector on feed line broke...

The connector on the feed line going to the bottle broke. I have a HSW plate kit with HSW bottle heater. I was tring to get the bottle heater power solenoid off and the connector broke. Will I be able to replace the connector or am I going to have to replace the whole feed line?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can go to any Hydraulics supply house and have a new end put on, and it will be only a couple dollars. So yes you can have an end put on. The sponsors can all help in that regard also, though mail time sucks, lol.
Robert
Old 06-14-2008, 10:58 AM
On The Tree

you can just replace the connector , check out a hydrolic hose company or speed shop they should be albe to cut and crimp a new end on for ya for under $10
Old 06-14-2008, 11:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ugh, so that means either way I am going to have to pull the hose and then put it back in. All because of a damn leak. I wish people would seal threads!
Old 06-14-2008, 11:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99ccz28
Ugh, so that means either way I am going to have to pull the hose and then put it back in. All because of a damn leak. I wish people would seal threads!
There is a reuseable high pressure fitting for repairs in the field, but finding one or someone knowledgable enough to get you one may be hard. I had booked marked one I came across, but can't find it now. It mat have been shown or talked about here at tech? Maybe one of the vendors has em?
Robert