Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS/FT Kawasaki KDX220 dirtbike

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 01:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS/FT Kawasaki KDX220 dirtbike PRICE REDUCED!!!!

PRICE REDUCED!!!!!! NOW $1300.00

This is a great bike. Always starts on the first kick. I have never had any problems out of it and the powerband is amazing. I weigh 175lbs and the front wheel will raise up through the first 3 gears and sometimes the 4th without me even trying. It is a 2 stroke and has 6 gears. Plastic is in good condition. No cracks but a few scratches from riding in the woods. This is a very fast bike. I ran off from my friends 05 Yamaha YZ125 race bike in a straight line spinning through all gears. Dont try to lowball. This bike is in excellent mechanical condition.

1990 Kawasaki KDX220:
-FMF Gold series fatty pipe
-FMF power core exhaust pipe
-New grips on the handle bars

Problems:
-Back tire is getting bald in the center from riding on concrete
-Needs new Clutch and Brake lever (fell over twice in the bed of my truck and the levers hit my bed rails)

I can replace the clutch and brake levers this week. I can try to get a back tire but they are about $60 and I am broke right now with college.

Price is $1300 (negotiable) or trade for a jet ski. I have one jet ski but my girlfriend would rather drive than ride and im tired of her sitting behind me hitting me because im "going too fast". Jet ski must run and be in good shape and have no mechanical problems. Paint/decals peeling or faded doesnt matter as long as its running properly.

If you are close enough I can deliver the bike and pick up the jet ski. If you are a good distance away, I can meet you in a central location. I really need this bike gone this weekend so i can pick up a jet ski or trade for a jet ski. My family rented a cabin at the river for the week and im taking my jet ski but i dont think i can handle my girlfriend griping about my driving.

Last edited by O-townLS1; 06-25-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

up for the night and morning crew. TTT!!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 09:47 AM
On The Tree

TTT for the day!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:48 PM
On The Tree

Up Up And Away!!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 10:49 AM
On The Tree

no takers? Make an offer.