User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Very Strange Problem With This Site

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 08:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Very Strange Problem With This Site

Hey Guys,

I'm not a computer tech by any means and I'm hoping someone can help me with this.

Every time I log onto LS1Tech.com for any period of time longer than 5min, my internet starts acting really funny. For example, the threads won't be left-aligned, rather they're in the middle of the page; banners, smileys, and "Post" buttons won't appear. This only starts happening on Tech's site, no others.

The only way I'm able to remedy this is to clear my cookies and my temporary internet files. As soon as I do that, everything works fine for a while. I've even gone as far as blocking all cookies from this site, and it still does it.

I've got the Kaspersky virus program so I'm pretty sure I"m protected from a virus or trojan horse. Any of you large brains have an idea of what this could be?

Thanks,
Vince

BTW - It only occurs on my main computer. My work and other personal laptops haven't been affected.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try disabling javascript and see if the problem goes away (but certain things won't work right, like drop down menus and such). If that happens, you might have some browser help object or other malware plugin interfering with things (we use javascript to update the page in various ways, both feature-wise and for advertising)

Quick Reply: Very Strange Problem With This Site