Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

325 MT DR fitment on Bogart D10 - Stock length rear

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 10:16 AM
KBG
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 325 MT DR fitment on Bogart D10 - Stock length rear

I've found a few posts of people using these on a 15x10 Bogart with the standard backspacing.....some say they fit fine and some say they won't work.....others say all you'll need is a big f'n hammer

Looking for facts here.....I don't want to buy the 325 drag radials and find out the first time I go out to the track that they cut into my fenderwells

anyone have these with no problems????....how do they look....too big???

stock length S60 rear end by the way
Old 07-05-2008, 08:45 AM
KBG
Launching!

I guess I will try the BFH trick and some adjustable suspension then.....thanks everyone for your help
Old 07-05-2008, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Its a holiday, the board has been slow, and you have a very specific question so don't expect a thousand responses to this right away... You may also want to try the Drag racing forum as well.

Minimum it will take BFH and adj PHB and probably rolling the lip of the 1/4 panel well. It also may removal of the rear bumpstops because 10" wide will be enough for the bump stop to hit the inside of the rim. If you are looking for specific exactly what needs to be adjust and how much you will never find it because every car is different it will be best to get them and see how they fit.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:01 AM
KBG
Launching!

Originally Posted by sixvi6-camaro
Its a holiday, the board has been slow, and you have a very specific question so don't expect a thousand responses to this right away... You may also want to try the Drag racing forum as well.

Minimum it will take BFH and adj PHB and probably rolling the lip of the 1/4 panel well. It also may removal of the rear bumpstops because 10" wide will be enough for the bump stop to hit the inside of the rim. If you are looking for specific exactly what needs to be adjust and how much you will never find it because every car is different it will be best to get them and see how they fit.

thanks John.....I will just wait until I get the tires on the car and go from there
Old 07-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Man-Crush Warning

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would like to know this as well, I have an extra set of rear d10's at home and want to get some tires for them.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:40 AM
FormerVendor

They will fit, remember, they are 28" tall. ABS will not work, it would be best to remove ABS. We do have a delete kit for your car. It has a an adjustable proportioning valve to bias your brakes when you remove ABS.

325's are a very large tire, so fitment will get tight on the inside of the fender area and bump stop. It is best to have the car at OEM ride height. Fender lips really shouldn't be an issue. An adjustable PHR and LCA is highly suggested. We can help in this area as well.

There are many board members who do use 325's. Keep in mind, they are VERY heavy. Due to the increased mass you'll be slinging, braking will be affected as well as other performance areas. I'd suggest using a 28x11.5 hoosier or MT tire over the 325 radial IMHO.

I'm discussing the typical LS1 setup at this point.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:42 AM
FormerVendor

As with the other post, call me if you would like help.