Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Will someone help me interperet my first ever A-tap logs

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 03:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Will someone help me interperet my first ever A-tap logs

I just got back from the race track with my first set of logged runs. But seeing as how I've only had this software for a few days, could someone volunteer to take a glance at the data and give me some constructive criticizm on what/how to tweak now.

With a little help from a friend, We did notice the extremely warm IAT readings (from what's left of my free ram air mod). and durring my N/A run, my LTFT's were around +4.5 to +6.5 and had about 23 degrees advance, and peaked at 2.37 degrees of knock retard, with my HO2's around 900 at the beginning of the run and finished in the low 700's. The Bank 1 HO2 was a new Bosch O2 sensor, and I think that's an actual sensor issue. And I got the P1415 (I think that was the number) SES light after running, so I'll have to check that out
Durring my Nitrous runs, my LTFT's were closer to 10, and my advance was around 19.5 with no knock, with Bank 1 & 2 HO2's around 860.

I'd really appreciate a seasoned A-Tap user looking at this. I'll e-mail 2 of the files to any volunteers, because I'm still not sure how to convert them... What should I start doing to dial it in (besides getting a WS6 lower airbox). Also, is a higher number on your O2 banks richer or leaner?

Some background, it was about 87 degrees last night at the track. Humidity wasn't too bad.

Help is greatly appreciated.
Old 08-21-2003, 05:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Will someone help me interperet my first ever A-tap logs

higher number on the 02 sensors means it's running richer. Lower 02 numbers mean it's running leaner. Make sure you are logging B1S1 and B2S1.

O2s on the juice should be around .92-.95mv throughout the RPM range. NA should be around .89-.91mv throughout the RPM range.