Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New / Old guy here ready to help...

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 08:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New / Old guy here ready to help...

Hey guys (and gals),

Name is Joe, and I work with Billet Speiclaties here in La Grange, IL.
http://www.billetspecialties.com I actually used to be a member of this board way back when I had my 98 Camaro SS, but since then I have had a boatload of other cars/motorcycles/and so on. Me and Sean (a.k.a Silverghost) have been longtime buddies and actually metup back in the MFBA days. My current "fleet" consists of a 1955 Bel-Air hardtop that will eventually get a ProCharged LS2, and a few motorcycles here and their.

I handle the inside sales/tech support here @ B.Specialties, and figure what better place to get the word out for our new products (LS based and others) as well as be here to help you guys out if you have any questions or what not.

If you need to email/get ahold of me for anything my contact info is below.
I look forward to being an active member on the boards, and helping out when and where I can..

See ya around,
Old 07-10-2008, 07:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey! i just made my account bout 5 min ago, i was hoping someone on here could help me with a lil problem of mine... my bf just got a car thats supposed to look pretty kickass and be pretty fast... he called it a sob, only i havent heard of or seen one before, and therefore know nothing about it. i was wondering if you could give me some info... atleast about the stock cuz im pretty sure hes done something to it by now.... it would of great help!! thank you!!!