Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

If you know someone who owns a white Integra - Jax/Arlington area

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 02:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you know someone who owns a white Integra - Jax/Arlington area

If anyone knows someone who owns a white Acura Integra, could you tell them to stop trying to TP my house. Would appreciate it, because I don't know who the hell it is, and I don't know what their beef is with me.

Last night they decided to TP my house. Or should I say, our mailbox and front yard. Yeah, they silly stringed our mail box and threw rolls of toilet paper in our yard. They did a horrible job of it.. they just threw the TP out in the yard, it barely even came unrolled. Then the silly string, took about 3 whole wipes to get it all off. Took less than 10 minutes to clean it up. Best part about it is that I got it all cleaned up while it was still dark out before everyone left to go to work. So it was really a waste of both theres and my time. I was asleep when they did it, so I didn't find it until early the next morning.

Then their punk asses came by again tonight, about 2 minutes ago. That's when I saw they were driving by in a white Acura Integra, blasting their bass. This time I had my camcorder positioned to look out the window and hooked it up to an extra TV I had so I wouldn't have to keep peeking out the blinds. They drove by the house once, made a u-turn, drove by again and made another u-turn and then stopped right in front of my house. I had already walked out side on the front stoop by the time they made the first u-turn to wait for them to stop. One guy gets outside of the passenger side and thats when I yelled at him to keep the **** on moving or I was going to call the cops. He said "oh I dropped my hat, you don't need to freak the **** out." I'm thinking to myself.. yeah, it took you 3 times to drive by to drop your hat in front of my house at 2:30 in the morning.

Douchebag was at least in his mid 20's. I would expect this from highschoolers, but this pos needs to get a life. If anyone knows him.. tell him that if he has some beef he needs to settle than he needs to knock on my door and let me know.

Last edited by blindxeyed; 07-16-2008 at 04:27 AM.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:55 AM
TECH Regular

I'd wait up with some bags of **** and give them an actual use for the toilet paper. But beware, you may end up improving the look of the car and having the plan backfire.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

paintball gun....
Old 07-16-2008, 09:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm just wanting to know what the hell their problem is.. I don't know enough people to have pissed anyone off, and even if so, there's very few people who know where I live. I'm paranoid like that, I don't like giving out my address. So it just amazes and confuses me to hell as to why I'm being targeted. I could care less about getting even with these punks, I'm just more interested into what their motives are?
Old 07-16-2008, 09:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by staringback05
paintball gun....
Now that you mention it, that actually sounds like it would be hella fun

I've got to invest into one of those one of these days.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:34 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by staringback05
paintball gun....
What I was thinking. Scare the fu*k out of them.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That must be annoying. Screw the paintball gun, get a real one and wait until they are on your property again. Trespassing is trespassing and you have the right to be armed to protect your house!
Old 07-16-2008, 10:21 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Crispy
That must be annoying. Screw the paintball gun, get a real one and wait until they are on your property again. Trespassing is trespassing and you have the right to be armed to protect your house!
Old 07-16-2008, 10:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Well, it wouldn't sit well with me to have to murder someone over some toilet paper prank... Paintball gun sounds awesome to me...

Now, if this wasn't a prank and they were trying to rob/break-in/hurt someone, that's different.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:51 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

See if he will sell you one of these.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 07-16-2008, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bboyferal
Well, it wouldn't sit well with me to have to murder someone over some toilet paper prank... Paintball gun sounds awesome to me...

Now, if this wasn't a prank and they were trying to rob/break-in/hurt someone, that's different.
Don't get me wrong bro, I didn't mean kill the dude, a warning shot, possible a shot in the meat of the leg, that's just senseless to kill over something like that.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:51 PM
12 Second Club

why dont you try hondatech.com, cus im sure your going find out who it is via ls1tech.com...
Old 07-16-2008, 02:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by camar0corey
Thats what I'm talking about!!!

Quick Reply: If you know someone who owns a white Integra - Jax/Arlington area