Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

turbo GTO at runday sunday today????

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default turbo GTO at runday sunday today????

who evers car that is, its nice as hell. under the hood it looks awesome. not sure what it was running but it was bad ***. just wanted to give the owner a thumbs up on the car
Old 07-21-2008, 08:49 AM
Staging Lane

I wasn't there but I know who you're talking about. He is VERY particular about his cars and he's had some bad *** rides!! they are always clean and everything done right.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks WhiteLS1, went out with the stock rims and tires just to have some fun runs. Let me tell you stock KDWS are a challenge! I forgot my HPTuners cable and I was bumping the limiter about 3 or 4 lengths from the stripe. Ran 12ohs @ 123mph and had so much fun Im getting some buds together for some stocker radial fun in the upcoming month... You listnin' Swampgoat?
Old 07-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nmbr1GMfan
Thanks WhiteLS1, went out with the stock rims and tires just to have some fun runs. Let me tell you stock KDWS are a challenge! I forgot my HPTuners cable and I was bumping the limiter about 3 or 4 lengths from the stripe. Ran 12ohs @ 123mph and had so much fun Im getting some buds together for some stocker radial fun in the upcoming month... You listnin' Swampgoat?
hey no prob the car is super clean. under the hood looks amazing. i was kinda wondering why you were on radials. but its all about having fun. im sure the car will go 10's on some drag radials.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:43 AM
10 & 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by whiteLS1
hey no prob the car is super clean. under the hood looks amazing. i was kinda wondering why you were on radials. but its all about having fun. im sure the car will go 10's on some drag radials.
I haven't seen your GTO since you've put the turbo on it. I'm sure it looks and runs great. Maybe see you one of these days at BMP.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Caveman
I haven't seen your GTO since you've put the turbo on it. I'm sure it looks and runs great. Maybe see you one of these days at BMP.
I've spent less time at the track this year than many past, sucks. I will get with you soon though.