Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

66-67 chevelle brp motor mounts

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 05:15 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 66-67 chevelle brp motor mounts

brp,do you have any photos that show your new mount kit showing the motor position in relation to the fire wall and compressor clearance?I havent seen any with the new pan and kit for 66-67 chevelles.Can you move the motor back further with a sanderson compresser,I think its a little smaller .
Old 07-24-2008, 09:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have some pics of their kit on an 78 el camino. Both pics of what you need, but I do not know how they would compare.

Let me know if you want to see them.

I think you would be right with the sanderson compressor, as long as the fittings were coming from the side of the compressor of course.

-Ryan
Old 07-24-2008, 09:54 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Formulized94
I have some pics of their kit on an 78 el camino. Both pics of what you need, but I do not know how they would compare.

Let me know if you want to see them.

I think you would be right with the sanderson compressor, as long as the fittings were coming from the side of the compressor of course.

-Ryan
I think there is too much difference between the cars to compare the two,but thanks for the help.I know their new kit places the motor pretty far foward and I would like to see pictures in the car of placement.I wouldnt mind notching the frame a little for the compresser if I can slide the motor back some without throwing off the whole setup .Thought the sanderson might help with it being a little smaller than the factory compressor.

Quick Reply: 66-67 chevelle brp motor mounts