LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

No race. No Kill. No death.

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 11:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default No race. No Kill. No death.

Does not really fit into the street racing section so I figured I would share with my fellow lt1 drivers.

So I am going to work minding my own business, 1/2 way to work I see about 400 feet ahead of me a Mustang pull out of a side road. So im like ok...keep driving and get up behind it. Cobra is in the bumper. So I am just driving normally and passing zone comes up but a car is coming (of course) I have about 10-15 feet of passing zone left when it goes by so I said **** it (Probably doing 50-60). AS SOON as I cross the line the mustang guns it (and keeps on it the whole time this is going on). I am like you turd. So I floor it. It was loud so it at least had some exhaust work but I didnt hear a S/C whine though. I am gaining on him good and a ******* hill pops up so I had to left off and get behind him. Him being a car length ahead of me and him gunning it before me I was on almost past his rear quarter by 100 feet im guessing.

I just got off of the net looking at Cobras, I am pretty sure it had a 03/04 spoiler but I didnt hear no whine at all and I would hope a 390hp cobra could keep me off its 1/4 haha.

I checked them out the N/A cobras have 320hp...I am stock except for cai and catback. Wonder what it would be like from a dig.

Last edited by Bowtie Boy; 07-30-2008 at 12:05 AM.