Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Use water as fuel?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Use water as fuel?

So of been researching the HHO thing and yes I agree that that cheap kits are not worth buying with all the problems that can accour but check out this one. It seems a lot more advanced, adjusts to throttle, build pressure to opperate more accurately, and only uses 5 amps max. how i get it. Also they cover how to adjust it right so engine is not running lean or rich, (extra temerature gauge).

Another thing reading down the article is i read that if the timing is off and knocking there actually is a way to like octane the hydrogen to correct like timing.

What do you guys think of this? Is it worth building and trying? It seems like they tell you the risk and thing you have to do to the internals.

Just let me know what you guys think of this.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Launching!

Do you have a link to the article?
Old 08-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Launching!

Oh oops i musta forgot the link. here it is:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...7SUNA%26sa%3DN
Old 08-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Launching!

I don't know how well that setup would work but from what I understand most of them are junk. There's this television show here in the U.S. called "MythBusters" where they tested one of these setups. It produced hydrogen but much too slowly to be feasible. They then tried shooting hydrogen from a bottle directly into the carburetor and the car acually ran! It then caught on fire so they stopped their little test. I guess in theory it could work but right now the technology needs to develop a little bit more.