Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Parts list and instructions for installing a ruturn fuel system

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Parts list and instructions for installing a ruturn fuel system

I have 60 lb injectors and a racetronix fuel pump..........the next thing that i need to do is to run a new feed line using the stock as the return and install fuel rails and a regulator up front..

I know it has to exhist, but I have not found instructions and a parts list to do this.

can someone help me out
Old 08-13-2008, 06:12 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First off some russel or aeromotive fittings to adapt the the stock fuel fittings to the an fittings. Then determine what size feed you want get enough braided hose and fittings for the size you choose. Then get whatever regulator and fuel rails you see fit. Add a crossover hose between the rails (make sure it is the same size as your feed line) and then out the end of one of your rails to the inlet on the regulator. The outlet on the regulator ( 1 to 2 feet of -6 line should do depending on where you mount your regulator) will then be hooked up to the factory feed line with one of the previously mentioned quick connectors/adaptor!
Old 08-14-2008, 12:55 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have complete kits to do what you are looking for. give me a call I can set you up with all you need.

Nate