Sponsored by: DashLynx

Best Cleaning Supplies

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2003, 05:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Cleaning Supplies

ok a couple of questions.....

1. what is a good dash cleaner... besides armorall. I heard it cracks your dash. Is that true?

2. Is spray on rim cleaner good? Heard it isn't but i have used it before, i am getting some new rims so i don't want to hurt them. Again what is a good cleaner for chrome?

Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

Old 08-30-2003, 05:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Best Cleaning Supplies

Zaino has a list of products that work great to include a plastic and tire cleaners. I wasn't sold at first but after a year, i wont buy anything else. Here is a trick with your chrome wheels.I use windex on them. Polish the hell out of one wheel then use windex on the other.Send me a PM and tell me what you see. Fraction of the time and looks just as good. But don't tell anyone else. Let them spend 2 hours polishing there wheels and you tell them you did the same.
Old 08-30-2003, 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Zaino has a list of products that work great to include a plastic and tire cleaners. I wasn't sold at first but after a year, i wont buy anything else. Here is a trick with your chrome wheels.I use windex on them. Polish the hell out of one wheel then use windex on the other.Send me a PM and tell me what you see. Fraction of the time and looks just as good. But don't tell anyone else. Let them spend 2 hours polishing there wheels and you tell them you did the same.
will windex hurt them? thanks for the tip!
Old 08-31-2003, 12:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Plain old car wash soap and water cleans chrome up pretty good too. Then dry with a cotton bath towel, then (optional) buff lightly with a cotton baby diaper. Only takes a few minutes. Of course, glass cleaner always works.

Quick Reply: Best Cleaning Supplies