Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

HELP! need custom axles

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 04:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HELP! need custom axles

i'm converting my 08 silverado to a 5x4.75 bolt pattern and i need to order axles ASAP!!!

i've been dealing w/ SDPC and he's sayin moser has to have all these different measurements before they can order it and gm's part system doesnt have them listed! i need these things by the end of next week i still dont even have em ordered!!!

where can i find the measurements and WHY doesnt moser already have measurements for OEM axles!?!?!
Old 08-15-2008, 04:21 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeith
i'm converting my 08 silverado to a 5x4.75 bolt pattern and i need to order axles ASAP!!!

i've been dealing w/ SDPC and he's sayin moser has to have all these different measurements before they can order it and gm's part system doesnt have them listed! i need these things by the end of next week i still dont even have em ordered!!!

where can i find the measurements and WHY doesnt moser already have measurements for OEM axles!?!?!
Nobody has measurements due to the fact it is an 08. We can make a set for you but you have to give me a couple measurements. DO you have the axle out of the truck? Let me know.

Jeff