Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

strangle me some teens

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 10:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default strangle me some teens

Went out to Walmart because my power was out and there isn't much more to do in this little ho-bunk town I'm stationed in (Coast Guard). Well, I came out after buying a couple things and saw a bunch of teens huddled around a newer v6 mustang acting all cool and stupid. I start getting closer to my car, they get quiet and all hop in it like there is no tomorrow and jet. I get in the car and start driving home and hear a ticking coming from my driver's front tire. Get home and check the tire out and there is a nail with a plate attached to it that's about an 1& 1/2 square attached to it. I have the greatest feeling that it was those damn teens. This is the 4th nail I've had this summer (2 months) and just have this craziest feeling it was them. I'm going back to Wally-World tomorrow because I know they have cameras outside and want a plate #. I will most likely do anything I can to get a new tire because i just replaced one 4 days ago for the same ****. Plus my motor just went on my 99 so it's like i need to spend more money. Truthfully I would like to get the plate, roll up to them and smash the pretty mustang with a bat or large blunt objected to make me feel better. Sorry for the rant, really hoping I can get a new tire out of these damn kids if I can(doubt it though).
Old 08-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I doubt your going to find much that will prove it was them. I know the feeling though, my neighborhood is filled with punk *** kids that ride around on bikes and steal valve stem caps. I know its petty but theres something about it that infuriates me. They just recently got my real nice chevy logo ones. They've stolen off of every car I've ever owned. the worst part is one of them had plain old plastic caps on it.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

I do agree with you but guess i just need to start checking under my tires before I go anywhere around here. Here goes a suggestion, somehow pull the plug on the stem. If you could get enough air in with getting the cap back on. Then it would shoot the cap at them when they try and take it off, would teach them really damn quick, lol.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DVS99TRANS
I do agree with you but guess i just need to start checking under my tires before I go anywhere around here. Here goes a suggestion, somehow pull the plug on the stem. If you could get enough air in with getting the cap back on. Then it would shoot the cap at them when they try and take it off, would teach them really damn quick, lol.
Whay happened to the motor??
Old 08-16-2008, 10:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-internal-engine/969572-squicking-top-half.html
Don't know yet???
Old 08-17-2008, 09:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DVS99TRANS
Went out to Walmart because my power was out and there isn't much more to do in this little ho-bunk town I'm stationed in (Coast Guard). Well, I came out after buying a couple things and saw a bunch of teens huddled around a newer v6 mustang acting all cool and stupid. I start getting closer to my car, they get quiet and all hop in it like there is no tomorrow and jet. I get in the car and start driving home and hear a ticking coming from my driver's front tire. Get home and check the tire out and there is a nail with a plate attached to it that's about an 1& 1/2 square attached to it. I have the greatest feeling that it was those damn teens. This is the 4th nail I've had this summer (2 months) and just have this craziest feeling it was them. I'm going back to Wally-World tomorrow because I know they have cameras outside and want a plate #. I will most likely do anything I can to get a new tire because i just replaced one 4 days ago for the same ****. Plus my motor just went on my 99 so it's like i need to spend more money. Truthfully I would like to get the plate, roll up to them and smash the pretty mustang with a bat or large blunt objected to make me feel better. Sorry for the rant, really hoping I can get a new tire out of these damn kids if I can(doubt it though).
that suck man. hope you catch those a--holes. good luck.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:00 PM
TECH Regular

I feel bad for you guys and all, but those without sin may cast the first stone. If anyone here somehow skipped being a teenager, and can honestly say they never did anything stupid then rant all that you want! Think about it there choir boys......and I am sorry, if you never did anything stupid....you never lived either Don't get me wrong, the "punks" mess with me and I hate it, but.....paybacks a bitch
Old 08-27-2008, 02:28 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by zapp168
I feel bad for you guys and all, but those without sin may cast the first stone. If anyone here somehow skipped being a teenager, and can honestly say they never did anything stupid then rant all that you want! Think about it there choir boys......and I am sorry, if you never did anything stupid....you never lived either Don't get me wrong, the "punks" mess with me and I hate it, but.....paybacks a bitch
I dont think property damage is something that is part of "being a teenager". I was far from perfect as a kid but my parents taught me from an early age to respect another persons property. Stealing and damaging someones property is crossing the line big time. Drinking till you puke when your 14 is stupid (been there done that) but if I had ever messed with someones stuff and caused damage id have holy hell to pay with my parents. Thats the issue nowadays, with the lack of physical punishment quite a few teens get to run around and act like idiots with little recourse if they get caught (as long as its non-criminal). I see kids all the time now telling their parents or other people whom should be respected to F-off, etc and its ridiculous. Im only 26 and dont have kids yet but when I do if I ever hear them mouth off to someone in authority or acts like punks they will wish they were never born.