Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99 TA vs. 98 TA

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 99 TA vs. 98 TA

The 99 was me with the mods in sig. only i wasn't using any spray. The 98 was an M6 had dual exhaust that's it still had cats and stock mani's on it.

Anyways i was out cruising last weekend about 2am and i was heading home when i saw the lights of a TA behind me. I slowed down quite abit i had been looking to run someone all night haha. He darts up next to me and guns it jesus i'm not racing down a main road through town. We stop at a light and he's all exciting wanting to race, he yells over what kinda exhaust you have i said normal LS1 exhaust witha open cutout. He was like ohhh i got DUALS!!! And rev's the car haha, we took off and he's gunning it infront of me i'm just putting along i threw on a blinker to let him know i was getting on the highway. He darts over infront of me and we start up the highway ramp. He neglected to ask about other mods his fault i suppose . He was just too excited i guess about showing off his exhaust.

We line up about 55mph, i'm not big on stopping on the highway so a roll race was fine with me. He honks 1.........2............3.......I took off and put an instant carlength on him and then another, and i took it up alittle farther just to put another car on him since it had been awhile from the last time the TA whooped someone. He flashed his lights letting me know he had enough and we went our seprate ways. Guy thought he was going to hand out an *** kicking i think, only to have his *** kicked infront of his woman no less.