Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

what should i do?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what should i do?

i orderd my hp performance kit six months ago i got most of it but i still need the fuel pump injectors k-member battery relcator and exhaust housing . for two months they ve been tellin me they will send it in a week. ive been pretty patient but its taking them a long time. i heard turbo kits only take about 3-4 months. i dont knw what to do? i don't want my money back i like the kit its beautyful. i wanted my car done before the rain but looks like ive got to wait . i call them once a week jus so i dont annoy them i spoke with every one jimmy, nathan and paul to me paul is been the most helpfull. any one have suggustions or advice let me knw thanks
Old 09-17-2008, 09:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

that stuff should be easy to get,they dont make any of that stuff all from other vendors and they should have them i stock
Old 09-18-2008, 04:33 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by _916ls1z28_
i orderd my hp performance kit six months ago i got most of it but i still need the fuel pump injectors k-member battery relcator and exhaust housing . for two months they ve been tellin me they will send it in a week. ive been pretty patient but its taking them a long time. i heard turbo kits only take about 3-4 months. i dont knw what to do? i don't want my money back i like the kit its beautyful. i wanted my car done before the rain but looks like ive got to wait . i call them once a week jus so i dont annoy them i spoke with every one jimmy, nathan and paul to me paul is been the most helpfull. any one have suggustions or advice let me knw thanks
Is Tom and Ruth still there? Man, they use to lie to me all the time when I'd call them to see where our parts are at!
Here is a Corvette we built with one of their kits.
http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com...Car.php?car=26 Bob
Old 09-19-2008, 12:08 AM
Launching!

that vett is crazy im doing a 98 z28 hopefully i get my parts soon

Quick Reply: what should i do?