Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

finally

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default finally

Sorry but long..........Well last nite after i left the station in dover from workin nite shift (fire dept)at dover downs i pull out and theres an 04 blue mustang GT 5sp and he throws me a lot of revs. so i go out on the highway ( almost 2am, no traffic near edgehill) and he he gets next to me and want to race cause i hear him down shift. Im already in 3rd(35-40mph) and i hear him stab the throttle well im so hyped up cause iv never found a race yet that once he touches the gas i floor it and i pull on him pretty hard. Well i only get up to bout 65 and cut it off. It was over quickly................ Well he gets up to me and passes me and says ill race you from the light!!! i say uh ok and then it dawns on me that that means from a complete stop with no forward motion involved at first so my 60ft times of 2.4, honestly my son 1yr old son could launch this car better than me, are going to come into play. Damn. well it was the only time in the history of mankind that from kmart to rt1 light that all and yes all the lights were freakin green!!!!!!!! And they even had cars on the other side tryin to cross!! so we hit the rt1 light and it turns green and maybe it was the girl laughing i noticed in his passenger seat or i was just jamin to death magnet but the lite turns and he takes off and i say **** and just nail it!!! well i realized that my unborn daughter, which will be here in 6 weeks can launch this thing better than I. I fish tail all over but.................. but end of second i caught em and started to pull on him but hit traffic so we killed it. Hittin another light was just a lost cause but we slowed to about 20 and hit it from there and 80-90 i had him by about 5-6 cars.after the cheswold light. he signaled for me to pull over and we sat there for a while and talked. First ? " is that stock!!" Real nice guy in the military. his wife it turned out to be was just droolin all over my car! I tried to make some nice comments about there car but always ended up your car is so hot! Every few sec. i hand to flash my ring finger in from of me just to show i was married! my wife would have laid the smack down! lol anyway nice people. They say that there is a place that they go locally and race in a closed road somewere with cones set up.? never heard of a place like that around. So i guess i got my first kill.

part 2 - Just as i was passing kraft on the way home i pass this black 99 cougar with dual exhaust jsut doin the speed limit. Well he does the ricer flyby on me and im like uh yeah ok. well it got under my skin a little so i was following him and i find myself not turning into my devolpment and i decide im gonna doa ricer flyby and i see he nails it as i get in the other lane. well he couldnt even see my tail lights i was going so fast. well i slow down to about 70 and as were just about to pass haus meat store he come flyin up on my *** and i know hes gonna do the flyby again so i said na. i dropped it in third and he pulled to go round and i nailed it . the closest he got was my rear fender and i left him standin still. i know a waste of gas but get while you can i guess. hehe.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i'll take any race...its been so long

nice runs
Old 09-23-2008, 05:37 PM
Staging Lane

I tired reading this but kept having seizures... good kill O/P!
Old 09-23-2008, 06:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yep..it seemed I could never got a race in my mach. They were opp. direction, weren't interested, or too much traffic.

Sucks. I only got to 'race' a C5, and he didn't have a chance.

Good kills.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

good kills there tom!

ponygt - what's done to your mach??
Old 09-23-2008, 07:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
good kills there tom!

ponygt - what's done to your mach??
Don't have it anymore. DARN IT..

P1sc blown, 7.5psi, php intake spacer and catback.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Launching!

Should have bought a ls1 tom... bahaha.

Ill just keep driving my concord.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:11 PM
12 Second Club

Good Kills
Old 09-23-2008, 08:22 PM
10 Second Club

I also tried reading it but kept having to stop and gasp for air. My co-worker said I was turning purple!! Punctuation please.. Thanks.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:32 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Yep..it seemed I could never got a race in my mach. They were opp. direction, weren't interested, or too much traffic.

Sucks. I only got to 'race' a C5, and he didn't have a chance.

Good kills.
i hear you there about the other side of the road all the time. couple weeks ago i was driveing my friends 03 pullied cobra just cruzing around never saw a car over 120hp then on the other side of the road there was a new gt500. me and the guy both made eye contact and that was about it.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MaroMan
Should have bought a ls1 tom... bahaha.

Ill just keep driving my concord.
hahaha didnt know you were here! whats up.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by IMgettingLS1
i hear you there about the other side of the road all the time. couple weeks ago i was driveing my friends 03 pullied cobra just cruzing around never saw a car over 120hp then on the other side of the road there was a new gt500. me and the guy both made eye contact and that was about it.
Yep..that happened alot. Except ricers. It seems most of them wouldn't even look my way. LOL...especially at street lights. Something about a whistling CAI I guess. LOL

MAN O MAN DO I MISS MY CAR!!!!!!!!! AHH.

ANd there's one on the registry...Forged 5.0 for 15k. Only 3k on the new motor.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by tomsws6
hahaha didnt know you were here! whats up.
Yeah just a different name since i joined before i bought a ls1.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:51 AM
10 Second Club

Good kills OP. I don't understand it lots of looks no races. Whats up with that Pony?