LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Rapid Motorsports and Wait4me Performance

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 10:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up Rapid Motorsports and Wait4me Performance

Hey everyone..just wanted to say a couple things about Mike at Rapid and wait4me.

I had a tune scheduled with Mike and I have nothing but positive things to say about how it went. On my first visit, we tried to read the PCM before anything else. It was locked...and I didnt know it. He was really cool about it, told me to call wait4me and get a new PCM. Then we just sorta bs'd about my car. Fast forward to today... I had the new PCM, and went for another tune session. We realize there was some issues with the motor, but Mike did what he could. He did a GREAT job. Took time to explain things to me while he was adjusting things. And he excersized caution once we realized something wasnt right, and decided to leave things as they were. I appreciated that.

As for the tune he put in... Its great. We started with a stock PCM, and he went from scratch. We didnt get much more power out of it, but the drivability is SOOO much better. The car feels a lot different. Once I get my issues straight, I WILL be going back to him for sure. Cant say enough.

I called wait4me looking for a PCM. Im not sure who I spoke to, but he was a real cool guy also. The transaction went very smooth, and quick. He sent me a payment request on paypal, and the PCM was shipped out like an hour later. Can NOT ask for better service, and you just cant find a better deal.

Anyway...just wanted to put some more positive comments on for these guys.

J.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:46 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks a bunch Justin. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Mike
Old 07-23-2009, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont worry Mike... You'll probably be getting emails from me here and there... seeing what my options are $$ wise. I did some searching on your Dominator cams...and I DEF liked what I saw. We'll talk...

J.

Quick Reply: Rapid Motorsports and Wait4me Performance