LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

wolf roll cages

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 02:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default wolf roll cages

I picked up a used but still new in box roll bar set up it was a 6 point cromoly weld in roll bar and I must say for the price they charge brand new and the price I paid from the previous owner I am extremely disapointed. the cage rubs my door panels and had huge gaps when fitted prewelding and after welding and the cross bar actualy required me to refit it and cut almost an inch and a half off. I am sorry but I will not be promoting wolf and will buy another brand on my next project due to fitment issues. btw this went into a 2000 trans am
Old 09-13-2009, 08:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not sure what to say, as I have had great results with their fitment. The door bars are usually tight to the door panels for maximum driver clearance. The pre-welded bolt-in ones also fit very well. Did you contact them about this incident?
Old 09-13-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have not contacted them as I got the kit second hand and before install today I had heard wonderful things so I may have just gotten a bad one. but the install is done now and thats all that matters but for the price of these cages I was very disapointed.

Quick Reply: wolf roll cages