LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Kee Audio not answering emails?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 08:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Default Kee Audio not answering emails?

First this is no bashing thread at all. I am genuinely interested in their f-body speaker package. I have written a couple emails and PM messages regarding shipping costs and total for order. To me shipping is vital due to my location. I hope someone at Kee sees this thread and help me out.

Thanks!
Old 09-26-2009, 09:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Well...still just silence. I tried contact from PMs, emails and directly through their website...nothing. Due to factors beyond me I can not call but my guess the result would be similar. Just checked his messages and a couple guys are having same problems through the phone. I dont know if the guy cares or not but here are the facts...I dont think I will order anything from you. I mean if this is the way you conduct your business I would not want to imagine what would happened if there were some problems with my order. Ignoring customers online is the equivalent of me going to an actual store and have the door slammed right into my face. Guys has a good deal but I think Im better off getting same items from other more trusted and accessible dealers.

This is not an actual transaction feedback but IMO is worse...the guy's attitude towards genuine questions basically aborted any possibility of one.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered their speaker package a week ago friday. Still waiting. I will post back when they come in. I believe shipping was included. Not sure of your location though.

Old 09-27-2009, 05:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Please do. Im not too fond of his ways pertaining communication though. Ive been looking around and all those components are wisely available through a lot of online stores...people who really answer you back.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my speakers in the mail today. I'm sure shipping was included when I ordered them. I went through his web site, and clicked on the pay now through paypal. It came up for the cost of the speakers, no shipping. Not sure if it was a sale or not.

Old 09-29-2009, 05:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have dealt with him also with great results.
but also a phone call also clears things up quicker, although i see you say you cant call...

Quick Reply: Kee Audio not answering emails?