LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Nick Chandler Motorsports not a man of his word

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 12:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nick Chandler Motorsports not a man of his word

i emailed nick to ask about his optisparks and i wanted to buy one.
on his e.bay page he says that if you find a lower price for the same item he will lower his price to that same amount (pricematch) i found a optispark for $115 lifetime warrenty free ship but nick will not match the price he avoided the request and told me i was free to buy from the other seller like if i cant do that on my own. nick if you cant keep your word then dont try to fool people to buy from you and offer things you cant provide.
fix your listing.

proof of $115 opti http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...84199704856525
Old 10-19-2010, 03:09 PM
FormerVendor

We sell 150 different products. We can't always have a consistent listing template. Honestly if you want to buy someone else's Optispark, I wasn't stopping you. Id don't understand how this is even post worthy. I literally told you to go buy it from someone else and you still are giving us grief.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Teching In

i did buy it from someone else and im very gald i did because i see your true face just like any other person that only wants peoples money. if you cant keep up do something else
Old 10-20-2010, 02:53 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by chevycamarorules
i did buy it from someone else and im very gald i did because i see your true face just like any other person that only wants peoples money. if you cant keep up do something else
Good to hear. Trust me when I say there are no other aftermarket opti vendor that honor their warranty. Wish you the best of luck sir! We service 10-12K people a year, sorry you couldn't be one of them!

Quick Reply: Nick Chandler Motorsports not a man of his word