LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Premier Autosports in Memphis, TN

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Premier Autosports in Memphis, TN

Words can't describe how happy I am with my car. Josh(owner) was very helpful and very easy to work with. He gave me very good prices on parts and installation prices. I bought a 6.0 motor, cam, longtube headers, ory pipe, transmission cooler for the SS4000 stall, and had the car tuned(im sure I had some more stuff done as well). Alot of the stuff he either installed free or at half price. The car drives like stock but with a WHOLE LOT MORE POWER!!!! No issue driving around town or highway with the cam nor big stall. After showing my buddies my car, everyone is saying they're going to start saving their money so he can put them a motor together. Josh and the other guys that work at Premier are very knowledgeable about the LS world. I wouldnt take my car to anywhere/anyone else. My car was more than I expected it to be and I thought it would be a "hassle" to drive around town, but it is perfect besides needing a Fast Intake/TB combo and some aftermarket heads(lol). If you are in the surrounding Memphis area and you want alot of power but with stock-like driving check out Premier Autosports!!
Old 11-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Brandon I'm glad you are enjoying your new setup.

Quick Reply: Premier Autosports in Memphis, TN