LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Tick Performance

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 10:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Tick Performance

I want to give my praise to Martin and Tick Performance for helping me pick out a cam based off my AFR heads, current mods and my goals for the car. Martin was awesome to work with. He replied back to my multiple PM's very quickly and responded to a few threads I started. He is extremely knowledgable and a great guy to work with. When I ordered my cam and LS2 timing chain, I received prompt e-mails letting me know the status of my order and even got tracking numbers so I could see where my shipment was at, etc. I received the cam and timing chain in record time as well. I will for sure do business with Martin and Tick Performance again. They are top notch in my book.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:29 PM
FormerVendor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Thank you VERY much for the VERY kind words! We always strive to give our future, potential and current customers the kind of support that you'd expect when spending tens of thousands of dollars at those "other" places. We value every customer from big to small in project size and always will do whatever we can to make a customers experience the best they've ever had.

Again, thank you for the kind words. It's posts like these that make the bad ones fade away and keep me going when times get tough.

Quick Reply: Tick Performance