LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

thank you brian tooley

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default thank you brian tooley

First off, i am not a huge fan of online ordering, and of the three orders i made last week, brian tooley racing took care of me the best. I am dealing with an incorrect order from one company and waiting to hear back from another as to why my order was processed the 26th and is not here yet. Brian was the only one that took multiple phonecalls and gave me sound honest advice. He sold me what i needed and no more than that. My order was packaged well, shipped same day, and 100% correct from what i can tell.

Thank you for being the only flawless order i made last week.

I am in the middle of several purchases for my 5.3 turbo build and i hope the other companies that deal with ls1tech do as well as brian tooley has. Huron speed will be my next test once i get all the bullshit ironed out with the other stuff i ordered. Ive heard plenty of good feedback on them, so hopefully they do as well as brian.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:51 AM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow, thanks for the kind words Mr Friesen! I very much appreciate your business!

In defense of other vendors I will say that this time of year is both exciting due to high demand, and very challenging to get it all done. We actually ended last week with the largest number of unfulfilled orders ever. This is mostly due to picking up new products, and then having issues getting those products delivered to us. I'm sure most other vendors are experiencing these same types of issues. The key for them is communication, don't avoid issues, tackle them head on and tell the customer what's going on with their order.

Thanks again for the business, and Happy Hot Rodding!

Quick Reply: thank you brian tooley