LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Double D mods - mixed opinion

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 08:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Double D mods - mixed opinion

Well I posted a little about this in the stereo section of the forums but I figured an official post in this section was more appropriate.

I ordered a bezel from these guys almost 10 weeks ago and about 2 weeks ago I contacted them to check on the status of my order. They responded telling me that there was no problem in getting the bezel to me before memorial day weekend. I followed up with an email and phone call on Monday of this week. Once again I was assured I would have the bezel by this weekend for the F body gathering, yeah didn't happen. Because he waited and shipped the thing on Wednesday and used the cheapest **** shipping option they have I will not be seeing this package now until Tuesday, I tried to intercept the package through fedex and that just ended up costing me money and headache. If I had known he was going to ship the thing fedex not so fast delivery I would have been more than willing to pay him more money to have the damn thing overnight-ed to me. I am beyond disgusted. If you are looking to order something from double D mods just be prepared to wait beyond the 7 to 8 weeks they claim on their site. If a company is honest with me I can deal with the issue no matter how bad it is, no problem, but I really feel like that I was lied to straight out and that I cannot respect.

The only positive I can give is that Dennis and crew where very polite on the phone but polite doesn't get the job done. I am also confident that I will be happy with the bezel once I finally do get my hands on it based on all the positive feedback this guy has. If not though I will be following up to this post.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As an update the bezel finally arrived and as expected the quality is amazing. The thing looks like a factory piece. I am sad it came late but I am very happy with the product.

Quick Reply: Double D mods - mixed opinion