LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Extremely Pleased With North Texas Convertor

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 06:06 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Extremely Pleased With North Texas Convertor

I am blown away with the awesome experience I have had with North Texas Convertor. After reading a few reviews I decided I would give them a call and inquire about a turbo 400. I then spoke with Steven. I was immediately impressed by his level of knowledge, the friendliness in his speech, and his interest in my project. He informed me what internals would be needed to suit my build. His prices seemed great so without hesitation I proceeded to order up a th400 right then with a transbrake and ultrabell as well as a bulletproof billet torque convertor with mechanical diode. Jt was out of the shop at that moment but he later called me and we discussed the specs of my car so he could setup my convertor. Throughout the ordering parts, machining the case for the bell, and building the trans up, Steven kept me informed. A few weeks passed while I was away working and I got a call that everything was ready. I then drove down to the shop and met in person three great guys that I now consider to be good friends. I couldn't be happier with any part of this experience. These guys are passionate car guys. I am pleased to have their products as a part of my build.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:38 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cory thank you so much for the kind words, it really means a lot to me! You know our doors are always open for you, next time you're in the area come by and BS with us.

Take care man, and there's a pretty good chance we'll see you out at one of the tracks up there in that badass little Camaro
Old 07-12-2014, 02:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to hear. I will purchasing a converter from these guys pretty soon.

Quick Reply: Extremely Pleased With North Texas Convertor