LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

UMI performance

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2015, 10:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up UMI performance

During the Christmas sale I ordered an A arm kit, upper and lower with ball joints in both. The ball joints on the uppers did not show up. I sent UMI an email and heard back the next morning asking me to recheck the box since they are shipped loose so I did, even though I knew they were not in the box. I verified with them the ball joints did not show up. They immediately shipped out a set and I received them in just a few days. I've been buying UMI stuff for a while and have never had a bad experience. These guys are more than willing to make a mistake right and by handling this situation so well, they will get much more future orders with me and my family.

I know UMI doesn't need more good feedback, lol but I just thought I'd share my experience. It was awesome and they fixed a mistake very quickly without a fuss. Awesome guys. Thanks.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:36 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate that

Thanks for double checking the box too, I know it seems silly... but you wouldn't believe how many times stuff shows up the 2nd time people look. Our shippers wrap a lot of stuff together to prevent damage and sometimes it is hard to locate smaller items.

Thanks again, we appreciate the patience with our mistake.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:52 PM
TECH Resident

I certainly understand asking to double check the box. Just happy to have a vendor you fully trust to do what's right without throwing a fit. We've got 3 F bodies with plenty of UMI parts and very happy just keep pumping out good products. Next on my list will be a K member. My old man already has one and it looks and fits great. Much thanks again UMI.
Old 01-22-2015, 08:21 AM
FormerVendor

We appreciate that and look forward to working with you again.

Old 01-24-2015, 02:47 AM
TECH Addict

good choice on the k member.running them on the 2 fbodys for years now.still going strong.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:25 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 35th SS
good choice on the k member.running them on the 2 fbodys for years now.still going strong.
Great to hear!

Quick Reply: UMI performance