LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

BruteSpeed

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 06:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BruteSpeed

Bob,

I have to commend you on your help, service and advice during my build.

Being in Australia, with a RHD converted Silverado, we only have these online forums and outlets to rely on to source and order parts hoping for the best.

What I appreciated most was that I was talking to a real person, who walked the walk, when I contacted BruteSpeed, just via their contact us link on their website.

In that short time, Bob has assisted me with advice on what was best for my situation, put up with my on going questions via email (replying extremely quickly) and in the end, having the product direct shipped to me in Australia. The best priced Procharger kit I could find online - in fact, the best priced Supercharger kit regardless of brand that I could find (and trust me, I searched and searched).

Initially the plan was Vortech, but they would not respond to emails sent to them by their Australian distributor, who was seeking info on the kit to suit my older model. Being too enthusiastic, I didn't wait, and fired off my own enquiries.

When Bob replied, I noticed that I had also been reading his posts here on LS1Tech, so I already felt a little familiar when ordering.

Bob's service was first class, and now I have the kit at my Tuner, waiting to go onto the truck (or Ute, as we call them here).

9000 miles away, Bob made it feel like he was across town. 10 days after order, I had a full Procharger Kit sitting in my garage, ready to go.

Thanks again Bob. You made it easy and stress free.

Steve
Old 02-27-2015, 06:18 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Thanks Steve, I really appreciate your comments. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Quick Reply: BruteSpeed