LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Central Racing Parts!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 02:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Central Racing Parts!!!

I recently ordered a S60 through Carl @ CRP and would recommend him to anyone looking for great pricing and top notch service. He was always willing to explain and answer any questions I had, and very friendly on top of that. He was also very easy to get a hold of and if he didn't answer he always called back. And he was very prompt and quick about sending any info via email or phone call. Highly recommend this company to anyone!
Thanks again for the pleasant transaction.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will also add that when I ordered my S60 Carl informed me that they were now coming with the LCA relocation holes at no charge. Well when I received it, it did not have said holes. Which to me wasn't a big deal because I was just so excited to get it in. So I contacted Carl to say thanks for the sale and also informed him about the lack of relocation holes just in case he may have been mistaken about them being a free option. Well he said that wasn't right and asked me to send him a picture so I did. A day later I called to make sure he had received it and he told me he had and also spoke with his rep at Strange and they agreed a mistake was made and it should have had the relocation holes. Carl told me that the Strange rep wanted to know what they could do to make me a happy customer and make things right, to which I said that just simply sending me some aftermarket relo brackets would suffice. So those should be on they're way now!
Once again excellent customer service from CRP and also Strange. These are terrific companies and I will continue to do business with them based on this experience alone. Thanks guys!

Quick Reply: Central Racing Parts!!!