LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

RPM Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RPM Motorsports

whats up guys. I recently finished building my 98 z28 Camaro and took it to RPM motorsports in Raliegh NC to have it tuned. Car ran and drove fine when I took it up there just needed to be final tuned to get all the goody out of it. Needless to say I had to send a rollback to go pick up the car. Wondering if anybody has had any problems with them before or any info on what may have happened. Ive heard they are the best around on East coast when it comes to LS powerplant. ????????
Old 07-23-2015, 12:17 PM
FormerVendor

98strockedz28, when I spoke with your Dad, he said the the engine was a fairly new build. We have been waiting on a call from him to find out what went wrong in the bottom end of the motor. We never did get it on the dyno, so we are wondering what failed. Give us a call when you find out something.

Thanks
Ryan
Old 07-23-2015, 02:23 PM
Teching In

Like I said in my post I heard you all were the best around when it came to ls motors. Unloaded the car the day I got it back from yall and it's still sitting in the same spot. Don't have time nor money to mess with it lately. Posted this thread because hopefully gonna be rebuilding in the next couple weeks and gonna need to get it tuned again. And even though you all are 4 hours away your still the logistic choice
Old 11-19-2015, 12:20 PM
Teching In

Posted a few months about RPM and the situation we had with them. Turns out they have really worked with me and made everything right. Great bunch of guys and highly recommended. Hopefully get car up there in next week or so to get tuned. Thanks again guys.

Quick Reply: RPM Motorsports