LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

SJM comes through again!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 12:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default SJM comes through again!!!!

i just wanted to post in here as your friend florida forum moderator giving feedback of SJM Manufacturing. most people think of them as the bogart manufacturer but they sell suspension parts and driveline parts. i just ordered a Strange rear assembly custom ordered to my car as well as a set of LCAs. steve @ SJM called me back very quickly and remembered me from a previous purchase. as usual he was VERY imformative and had prepared for teh sale (unlike many parts resellers - note how i put that!). there were calls and emails back and forth. steve was always available even suggesting how to best put my combo together.

he gave me a great price and even better customer service. you cant beat that! i have seen a lot of shops come and go and SJM is definately a cut above.

and no, i didnt get a great deal in exchange for a cheap price. i know it happens but i am not open for this.

kudos steve (and the girl that answered the phone). as she handled the call and questions greatly!
Old 03-22-2006, 04:20 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

John,

Thanks for your support! Lack of customer support I feel appears to be a growing trend with the use of the internet. We view our customers as investors not just a sale. We continually support our customer AFTER a purchase providing warranty work as well as repairs with all products we design and manufacture...including our Bogart wheels.

Steve