LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

VFN kicks major ass.

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VFN kicks major ***.

I was at an Real Street Drags night at Great Lakes Dragway, when I saw a blue LS1 with an awesome hood, i go up to the guy to ask where he got it, "VFN" and he took off.. I had no clue WTF VFN was, so I go on LS1Tech and search "VFN" and boom find what I was looking for 4" WS6 Bolt on hood. Monday rolls around call VFN ask for the price and wait time. Tuesday I drive to addison where im greeted by a pretty sales person and she takes my order and I pay in full, as I'm about to leave a guy comes out and asks "have you ever seen one of these hoods?" I say never in person as i already forgot how the one I saw at the track looked.... So he tells me to come back and he'll show me one. I was pretty excited so he goes back and shows me and im amazed at how nice it is unpainted and im watching them being made, it was an awesome experence, everyone was really nice.

So, I go to pick it up, greeted by the same pretty woman, (I have my mom with me too so i try to leave quick, dont want to get embarassed heh) She tells me they will bring the hood out in about 10 minutes, and they did and helped put it in my step-dads suv. As im about to leave again, the same dude that showed me the hood stoped me, gave me the grills for the hood and instuctions and said if i needed any help putting the hood on to call vfn and on a thursday or friday he'd help me install it...

i wish everyone i have brought crap from recently was as nice as you guys!

-Ryan McCarthy