LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Futral Motorsports?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futral Motorsports?

I ordered a cam, pushrods, timing chain and install kit from Futral Motorsports at least a month ago. I have been having a very hard time getting them to answer the phone or return my e-mails.

I was told when I placed my order that cams were on a 10 day wait since they are made to order. This was not a problem. A few weeks later, I still had not recieved any parts or been contacted.

I finally got someone to pick up the phone, and was told the pushrods were on backorder from the manufacturer. I was told they had the pushrods, and the parts were going to be shipped out that day (last thursday or friday). I was told that I would get a tracking number sent to my email when the package shipped.

I have been out of town on business for the last week, and was hoping to come home to a box of parts. Still no parts, and no email from Futral Motorsports. I am a very understanding person, but I am getting irritated with this situation and need these parts to assemble my engine.

Andy
Old 09-15-2006, 10:14 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Andy, I will get you a tracking number to you first thing Monday morning. I will even try to get in tomorrow on my day off and get it for you.