LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

What's goin'on with VFN?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 11:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow What's goin'on with VFN?

Has anybody ever had any problem with VFN?

I bought a Sunoco hood for my car on the 12th of December of last year, and they had told me that it was gonna take a little while for me to get it, but now, it's been 8 weeks and I haven't heard from VFN, I've been sending them messages, but no answer, nothing at all, what's goin'on?

I'm getting tired of waiting and I'm getting tired of being ignored, at least I'd like to find out when is the hood gonna be shipped, a date or smth, this is not a way of doing business and treating customers.

I sincerely hope to hear from them when they read this.

Thank you.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:52 AM
TECH Veteran

While it is no excuse to not answer pm's, try an email or calling when they open and just before close time.

What I need to know before contacting them about your order:
Were you charged for the hood or a percentage up front to take the order
Did they give you an order number by phone or email
Provide your full name, address, contact number and email address

Those would help me to contact them about this order. You can post it here or send me a pm, I'd like to find out if it is taking longer than they thought but did not notify you of that.

Thank You
Old 02-07-2007, 10:44 AM
FormerVendor

Hi.
Let me explain.
Unfortunately, his order did exceed the expected 6 week production time. I did not ignore his pm's and just answered one late last week and the week prior and I believe the week prior to this also.
In the one I sent 2 weeks ago, I DID explain that we were running behind schedule with these sunoco hoods. That we were doing what we could to get the items out as quickly as possible, but we were still running behind. He asked for an exact date, which I was unable to give, but I told him to pm me back the following week and I would have a better idea on this for him.
I did receive a pm then and did answer that it was shipping out towards the end of the week for him (last Friday).
I received another pm yesterday - and did check on the status of the item...which it did ship out on Monday for him. I did not have a chance to pm him again yesterday as it was extremely busy in the shop. But I will pm his tracking number to him - it should arrive today or tomorrow at the terminal location he requested.
I do appologize that it did take longer then expected on his hood....this is our busiest season and we are working many hours overtime to get them out as quickly as possible. As much as we strive to get them out on time, unfortunately we were not able to do this on a few orders. We don't make a habit of running late on production or having unhappy customers. It's one of the reasons I have not wanted to completely commit to a group purchase yet, until we know for certain we can get these hoods completed in a promised time frame for our customers.
I hope this helps explain. Please let me know if you need anything else from me.
Thanks.
Jeanie

Last edited by vfntech; 02-07-2007 at 10:51 AM.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Thank you Jeanie for addressing this so quickly

Quick Reply: What's goin'on with VFN?