LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

WS6 Store Purchase Warning

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 09:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow WS6 Store Purchase Warning

Don't buy from the WS6 store with a Paypal debit card.

I bought $300 worth of brake parts from them and they deducted $600 from my debit account.

Needless to say the action caused my Paypal account, bank checking account, and bank line of credit to all go into negative numbers.

Had I known they would charge my card double I would have used a different site sponsor (more than one place carries the parts I just bought from them).

This was not my first purchase from the WS6 store. Most recently I bought a couple hundred dollars worth of parts from them last month with the same card but never had this issue.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Banned

I know the Mike, who would generally take care of something like this is out of town right now. I am sure as soon as he sees this it will be taken care of. I am 100% confident this is in some how a misunderstanding or an error that may even be out of WS6 stores hands.
Did you email or call them to get this straightened out before posting this? I am sure that if there is an error on there part they will have it sorted out for ya.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:27 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Did you call and leave a message or email us? Whats your name? Order number? We havent had this problem before...it may have been a Paypal error...either way I'll look into it. Please get in touch with us first before posting on here. All of our full-time guys are out of town right now so we are closed but I'm here when I can filling in. We'll get this fixed for you so dont worry about it....we arent here to steal anyones money.

Josh

Last edited by Josh@WS6store; 05-11-2007 at 02:35 PM.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:38 PM
TECH Veteran

If you all are closed and you are the only one there, how is this going to get straightened out asap?

This did more than just cost $300, it sounds like there were other negative effects on other accounts as well. I don't know what paypal has for a resolution if they screwed up but everyone should have their paperwork handy to send in case they may reimburse for a mischarge they did.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like a simple mistake that can be fixed very easily with a phone call or e-mail. I know we have double charged a customer once or twice before in the past by accident.. it happens. WS6Store is a good company as I deal with them on a daily basis, they will get it squared away.

Ryan
Old 05-11-2007, 11:44 PM
TECH Addict

To be fair to all, I did email them around noon PDT Thursday. The site says they will respond within 24 hours. I got no response today (Friday), but seeing that they are all out of town I can understand why.

The WS6 Store is a good place to do business. I never said it was not. I just wanted to post a warning in case they changed some billing pollicy and are now charging people twice to make sure they get their money (I recently saw a story about some businesses doing this on the local news).

Again, it did have more negative effects than just my Paypal debit account. I now have a $0 ballance in my monthly allowance account, an outstanding ballance with Paypal Buyer Credit, a negative ballance in my personal checking account, and an outstanding ballance in my personal line of credit to cover all the overdrafts because of an extra $300 being charged to my Paypal debit card. I think I have the right to be a little upset.

Quick Reply: WS6 Store Purchase Warning