LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Help Textralia Guys! IN RESOLUTION

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 06:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow Help Textralia Guys! IN RESOLUTION

About a month ago I ordered from SDPCan Exo Skel Clutch, they called Textralia and ordered it to them and havent gotten it yet. I would like to know what's happening and when will I get my clutch.

I spoke to Victor@SDPC, and he told me that the clutch is in Houston, for something or the other the clutch is not complete, now they told me that the box in which the clutch is going to be shipped is missing, and that´s why the part is not being shipped to SDPC.

I'm happy with the customer service from SDPC, but I am not pleased with the service that Textralia gives to SDPC.

Please Help me!!!!

thanks
Old 10-27-2007, 01:39 AM
TECH Veteran

I'm sure the contact you have had with SDPC is enough right now, they are trying to work out where all the parts are from Textralia. As soon as everything is figured out they will continue to make sure this order is taken care of as well as keep you up to date.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:48 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Matt @ SDPC
You've clearly got some incorrect information. We've been waiting on Textralia to get the Exoskels back in stock so we can ship yours. We had a customer return one of these great clutches, but without the wooden crate they normally ship in. I knew Victor had a customer that had been waiting a while, so I gave him the option of shipping that one without the crate. Victor said he offer it to you, and has not heard back from you. Instead of posting here, you should just call him and accept his offer.

Textralia's service is great! They are however at the mercy of others to get in certain components of these kits. They've been great to keep us updated as to the status of our orders. It's not really up to you to judge the service that a manufacturer gives to us as their distributor....that's for us to judge. And again, we're happy with their service!
Just called Victor and he told me that clutch arrived the last friday afternoon, the one a customer turned back, it was installed but never used.

Have spoken with Victor more than 30 times this month, so please dont tell lies. I never complained about your service, I am very pleased with the service I've had from Victor and SDPC.

Victor also told me he didn't know if he could send me that clutch because they didn't know its condition, they needed to check it first looking for any damage

In my opinion you shouldn't be happy with textralia service, because your customers arent happy with it. I've been waiting that clutch for 1 month and might need to wait another month for it, since I havent got any arrival date.

I tell you again I'm really happy with Victor and SDPC customer service, since it's not your fault that clutch hasn't arrived.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:13 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

First off, I apologize for anyone who has been inconvenienced in any way shape or form. If anyone ever has a question, you can always send us an email @ admin@textralia.com.au .

We're working to supply our vendors with product as they order it. We also supply orders in the order they arrive. SDPC's order for exo-skels is the next to be filled. It just that there were older orders than theirs to be filled first.

We had an issue with our last shipment where the order came in short. Part of this issue was with our suppliers being short on some components (so some parts were backorded), the other is with part of a shipment being lost in transit from Australia to the United States.

We've been in overdrive to build new assemblies to fill all outstanding orders, and we've been in contact with SDPC and our other customers to keep them apprised of the status of their orders. I have a pallet of material being 3 day airfreighted from Australia via Fed-Ex to cover some of these items. I can assure you airfreighting 2000 lbs from Austalia is not cheap.

I have some of SDPC's order ready to ship, and we plan on shipping to them tomorrow morning. Again, I apologize for any delay or inconveniece in this. It is not SDPC's fault in this matter. We're simply working to fill orders as quickly as we can.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Textralia
First off, I apologize for anyone who has been inconvenienced in any way shape or form. If anyone ever has a question, you can always send us an email @ admin@textralia.com.au .

We're working to supply our vendors with product as they order it. We also supply orders in the order they arrive. SDPC's order for exo-skels is the next to be filled. It just that there were older orders than theirs to be filled first.

We had an issue with our last shipment where the order came in short. Part of this issue was with our suppliers being short on some components (so some parts were backorded), the other is with part of a shipment being lost in transit from Australia to the United States.

We've been in overdrive to build new assemblies to fill all outstanding orders, and we've been in contact with SDPC and our other customers to keep them apprised of the status of their orders. I have a pallet of material being 3 day airfreighted from Australia via Fed-Ex to cover some of these items. I can assure you airfreighting 2000 lbs from Austalia is not cheap.

I have some of SDPC's order ready to ship, and we plan on shipping to them tomorrow morning. Again, I apologize for any delay or inconveniece in this. It is not SDPC's fault in this matter. We're simply working to fill orders as quickly as we can.

I understand your situaton and I am very sorry for those parts that were backordered and misplaced, but could you please tell me when is mi clutch going to be shipped to SDPC?
My only concern is when is my clutch going to be shipped...
Old 10-30-2007, 04:13 AM
TECH Veteran

Textralia posted they are shipping today (16 hrs ahead of us) they probably have an idea how long that takes though you always have to give that a day or two on either side depending on clearing customs. Email them if you want though they pretty much have answered your question, asking for tracking information to SDPC is a bit much.

SDPC will contact you as soon as your order arrives and is ready to ship out.
My guess is around 2-3 weeks for you to recieve the rest of your order and that is with everyone working very quickly to get it to you.

Both companies have explained why that is, it holds up quite a few sponsors this time of year.

Quick Reply: Help Textralia Guys! IN RESOLUTION