LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Ace Racing Transmissions

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 11:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Ace Racing Transmissions

Although my transmissions is not in and running yet, I would like to say thanks to Gil and all the guys at Ace for being the first company I've dealt with in quite a while that has done everything they said they would and then some. When anyone out there is tired of all the tranny games, give Gil a call and find out how deals should really go down. Thanks again Gil, and I'll be posting some real track results in a week or so.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:59 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the recognition Clint, it means alot to us! I always let the guys know when we have feedback from our customers... good, bad or indifferent.

Let me know if you guys need anything when it comes to getting it up and running. I know your guys have their work cut out for them!

Thanks again,

g
Old 02-18-2008, 08:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its up and running. The transmission and converter are everything I expected and it pulls very hard. I hope to get some track times soon, but the seat of the pants says the results will be very good!
Old 02-21-2008, 05:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is terrific Clint! I know you've been through alot with that car. It's truly good to hear that this conversion is working out for you so well.

There will always be some little "bugs" to work out... but in the end I'm sure you'll get it dialed in.

Thanks again,

g

Quick Reply: Ace Racing Transmissions