LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Performabuilt level 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 12:01 AM
10 Second Sleeper Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Performabuilt level 2

Wanna give mad props to Frank for helping me out with my tranny issues. Had level 2 fail and Frank made it right very quick. Got my new level 2 in with a Yank 3600 and it is a match made in heaven. Hits hard at WOT and is very civilized while daily drivin. Also appreciate how you maintained your professionalism when others would have lost it long before on that crazy thread. I know you got ragged on by some guys from FLT and some dissatisfied customer. You provide great customer service. What got me was when you took my call on a sunday night with that Converter fiasco from another vendor and helped us out. Hope my tranny holds out for long time to come. Thanks bro and keep up the good work.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:55 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

Thanks and glad we could take care of you with your trans and call anytime you need something our product or not, We always are here to help and would never cut on a competitors product or service But as you now quite the opposite, We hold professionalism at a high level. We are here to serve you first and utmost.

Call 888-744-6542

Quick Reply: Performabuilt level 2