LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Vibration

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 02:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vibration

Since I rotated my tires going to Florida.
I noticed a significant vibration between 55-60 mph. WTF?!? what gives!! The Steering wheel would wobble every now and again.

Just Info: The Crusader brought me from Daytona Beach to Stockbridge Georgia (400 miles) on a full tank (still had 1 gallon left!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated,....thanks guys...
Old 06-01-2009, 03:20 PM
On The Tree

Sounds like an imbalance in the now front wheels. I know my stock Goodyears get out of balance regularly. The last tires I had that did this were separating but I don't think these are. They've done this since new. I will not be replacing them with the same. To get the best ride they also have to be load balanced. Good luck with yours.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by impala06ss
Sounds like an imbalance in the now front wheels. I know my stock Goodyears get out of balance regularly. The last tires I had that did this were separating but I don't think these are. They've done this since new. I will not be replacing them with the same. To get the best ride they also have to be load balanced. Good luck with yours.

Thats correct!! She runs so smooth now!! Even though it was the only answer under my post, all that matters is that it was the correct one!! Again thanks Man!!