LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

GP Meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 06:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GP Meet

Found this on another site, thought I would share

"That's right, everyone in the DC / MD / VA area it's time for Round 2!!

In our quest to revive the DC Metro area GP presence we will be having our 2nd gathering on April 24th, 2010 @ 12:00pm in Anacostia Park, DC.

We were low in numbers the 1st time but that did not stop the fun. If you are into racing, modding, or just want to learn more about you GP then this event is the place to be. Come join like-minded GP owners/enthusiasts in displaying & representing one of the best cars that Pontiac ever made!

DIRECTIONS:

[From the Baltimore-Washington Pkwy/295]

Follow the Baltimore-Washington Parkway South toward Washington, DC. Take the left lanes to 295 South, then stay to the center lane. From 295, take the eastbound Pennsylvania Avenue exit. Take the first right onto Fairlawn Avenue. Go to the stop sign and turn right again on Nicholson Street to enter the park. Turn right to get to the skating pavilion and tennis court area.

[From Interstate Route 395]

Follow I-395 North into Washington, DC toward the Southeast-Southwest Freeway. When the freeway splits, stay to the right toward Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue and take the Anacostia Park exit to the stop sign. Turn right onto Good Hope Road to enter the park. Turn right to get to the skating pavilion and tennis court area.

[From I-495 VA (Wilson Bridge)]

Cross the Wilson Bridge and take Exit 2B onto I-295 North towards Washington. Take Exit 3A toward S Capitol St/Nationals Park/Downtown. Merge onto Suitland Pkwy. Slight right toward Anacostia Dr. Slight left onto the ramp to Anacostia Dr. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Anacostia Dr. Turn right at Anacostia Dr. Stay on this road to get to th other end of the park. "