LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Repoed last year, GXP history and lots of pics, video - Appreciate the years of help

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 11:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repoed last year, GXP history and lots of pics, video - Appreciate the years of help

What I'm missing: 2005 GXP
Wheels, Eibach, Magnaflow, K&N

1st Cruise

Drawing of new paint work

Debadged bumper

PFYC hood

Headrests embroidered

1st run at Pgh Raceway 14.02@97

New paint

Smoked Tail lights

Classic Chambered Exhaust

Run through Liberty Tunnel in Pgh, Pa.

Comparison next to Impala vs SSC Springs

Me as a Pimp

I don't have any pics of my car after the second paint right now (Nighthawk Black to a Black/Purple fade and PFYC Carbon Hood).

Final upgrades were:
Muffler delete, CC exhaust, Programmer, Shift Kit, K&N, SSC Springs, 3200 stall converter (wasn't able to get to the track to see if there was any difference in times, but when you held the brake and brought it up to around 2500rpm, could definitely tell the difference in acceleration and the way she pulled). Best run without converter and programmer was 13.9@101 1.8 60ft.

This is my new mode of transportation: 1998 CBR 900RR Fireblade 130hp@the rear wheel 440lbs wet (Stage II Jet, D&D slip-on, UNI filter, RK 530 Gold Chain and JT Steel Sprockets 15t front down one tooth, stock 43 rear, Barnett Kevlar Clutch

Thank you LS1 Tech and members for all the years of help, support, arguments, laughs, and conversation. I'll be back either with another built GP GXP or a G8 GXP. Peace.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Didn't get to keep the inferno hood ?

Quick Reply: Repoed last year, GXP history and lots of pics, video - Appreciate the years of help