LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Problems with InTune 2

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 11:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The thing i keep trying to educate people about these tunes that lew and overkill sell is, they arent able to give you as much as a custom tune tailored for your car. diablo more so then all of them, diablo is physically incapable of editing the parameters that hptuners allows you to edit and its nothing more then a glorified jet chip. If it isnt apparent already by the fact that lew wouldnt even put that **** on his brand new camaro, I dont know what is.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:46 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by spawne32
The thing i keep trying to educate people about these tunes that lew and overkill sell is, they arent able to give you as much as a custom tune tailored for your car. diablo more so then all of them, diablo is physically incapable of editing the parameters that hptuners allows you to edit and its nothing more then a glorified jet chip. If it isnt apparent already by the fact that lew wouldnt even put that **** on his brand new camaro, I dont know what is.
Overkill is close as can be and at least offers a remote Hp tuners wide band rental to get you going with all kinds of setups. Even back in prime days when the top n/a gxp was here Diablo lews tune fell way short to a dyno tune. And I mean a massive difference. Fueling all jacked timing etc..
Old 07-14-2016, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

overkill has a killer trans tune but still not as good as spawne and hptuneres,imho

Quick Reply: Problems with InTune 2