LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Considering New SS Impala! LS4 Upgrades?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 08:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Considering New SS Impala! LS4 Upgrades?

How are you guys doing? I'm looking for some Mod info on the Impala SS! My father just brought a 07 LTZ (Because they gave him a good deal and they didn't have a SS at hand)I love the car I wanna get one! but me being the power/Chevy junkie, I'm seriously considering a SS model soon! I'm very familiar with the LSX's and SBC's, so don't hesistate to be technical, just would like to know whats avaliable that works? I don't need a 1/4 mile screamer but would like something that would put Bimmers, Benzes, Imports to shame from say 60-140mph, something like a 112mph in the quarter? I wouldn't hesitate to do the exhaust (although I'd want something quiet!), valve springs, Airfilter and reprogramming of any type, would a cam swap eliminate the Disp demand function (forgot the abbr)? Roller rockers? Head porting? Intake? Really like this car and I need a family cruiser I could have some fun with! My other choice is the Trailblazer SS which I'm looking into now! Thanks any info would be greatly appreciated!
Old 04-28-2007, 09:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's tons of stuff. Spend some time reading the stickies and the thread titles on the first couple of pages and you'll see there is just about everything you mentioned.

Quick Reply: Considering New SS Impala! LS4 Upgrades?