LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

96 Impala question

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 Impala question

Guys and gals.....I am back...been a little bit since I have browsed this site...I sold both of my camaros last year....Lt1 first..then my 98 SS clone...but (in my best Aerosmith impression) im back in the saddle again....Im back...Picked me up a 96 Impala SS right now its got no motor and no wheels but the motor is sitting on the stand and here in a month or so i will be putting a new set of wheels on it. So my question is to the hard core impala guys I guess.....I am looking at putting a set of Torque Thrust II's on it at least 20" 's... now to the task at hand...what offset works best with 20" wheels on these cars with what size tires? I am gonna put a lot of effort into detail on this car and not just have a hunk of **** that runs 10's on drag radials like all my last play toys were.... And as soon as I get the car running I will try to get some pics and videos up along with specs..till then its top secret......lol

Thanks in advance
Old 01-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Teching In

Thumbs up

Just about anything you could ask about is here: http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/
Old 01-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Cool...thanks for the link I'll check it out.