LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Michigan guy doing budget build looking for headers

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Michigan guy doing budget build looking for headers

Hi there everyon. I have been going through these camarfo sites for a few months planning the removal of the LT1 from my '97 Z28. I finally got up the guts to do it on Monday afternoon. So now I sit with a pulled LT1 and I have already ordered my block off plates for the smog system as well as my plug wires, and now I want to find me some headers! Unfortunately I only have about $100 left in my budget to spend on getting headers. Does anyone know any one that has a pair in this low of a price range? I really do appreciate any help anyone gives me.

Sincerey,

Chris
Old 07-09-2009, 04:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by bumpin_z
Hi there everyon. I have been going through these camarfo sites for a few months planning the removal of the LT1 from my '97 Z28. I finally got up the guts to do it on Monday afternoon. So now I sit with a pulled LT1 and I have already ordered my block off plates for the smog system as well as my plug wires, and now I want to find me some headers! Unfortunately I only have about $100 left in my budget to spend on getting headers. Does anyone know any one that has a pair in this low of a price range? I really do appreciate any help anyone gives me.

Sincerey,

Chris
For that cheap they would be damaged and need repair or have so much rust they would need to be refurbished. You might get lucky, but don't count on it. Remember that you have to get a y-pipe to match too.