Old 09-22-2010, 05:32 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need help

Scheme Wire Engine lt1

Because I want to turn it from Carpritr to to inject

But Works Distributor sparks Engine350

Like the picture

How do I format the old wires distributor , Because the computer needs to be reference

thank
Old 09-22-2010, 06:37 AM
On The Tree

Im pretty sure 90% sure that you will need to run a megasquirt or fast computer/standalone to be able to run a distributor in the rear like this one in picture.

That picture looks like a third generation camaro/firebird engine bay.

Did the owner of the car in this picture run a 82-92 PROM/Chipped computer on a converted LT1 intake manifold combo?????

Or is that a L98 third generation small block chevy with a converted LT1 intake manifold? (drilled out rear of intake)

In my eyes that picture shows a LT1 waterpump housing so im guessing its a complete LT1 engine that someone purchased a drilled LT1 intake manifold to run rear distributor.

Josh
Old 09-22-2010, 06:45 AM
On The Tree

Easy way to knock this out is purchase a cheap stock LT1 intake without the distributor hole drilled in back, find a used OPTI spark or purchase new from chandler motorsports.
FInd a complete LT1 engine/powertrain wireing harness and 94-95 pcm and convert the entire thing back to factory style ignition setup.

IF IF you are a very good electrical guru then the megasquirt could possible come out easier and cheaper for you if you find a used one.

No matter what I would not try to run the 82-92 ecm/pcm from that third gen car or you will have tons of problems in the end.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by STOCKTA
Im pretty sure 90% sure that you will need to run a megasquirt or fast computer/standalone to be able to run a distributor in the rear like this one in picture.

That picture looks like a third generation camaro/firebird engine bay.

Did the owner of the car in this picture run a 82-92 PROM/Chipped computer on a converted LT1 intake manifold combo?????

Or is that a L98 third generation small block chevy with a converted LT1 intake manifold? (drilled out rear of intake)

In my eyes that picture shows a LT1 waterpump housing so im guessing its a complete LT1 engine that someone purchased a drilled LT1 intake manifold to run rear distributor.

Josh

thenk you very mush Josh

Originally Posted by ;13896582
In my eyes that picture shows a LT1 water pump housing so im guessing its a complete LT1 engine that someone purchased a drilled LT1 intake manifold to run rear distributor.
I will do this
no problem of thes

Originally Posted by ;13896582
IF IF you are a very good electrical guru then the megasquirt could possible come out easier and cheaper for you if you find a used one.
I am an engineer engines

I know a good electric

I'm from outside the U.S.

Most of the Japan-made engines here

Because of this you need assistance

thank you

I was a question

How do I make the injection works super-ignition system of the traditional lt1

If I could I will work to develop a piece similar to the engine ignition 350
Old 09-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Teching In

to the top
Old 09-22-2010, 11:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by STOCKTA
Easy way to knock this out is purchase a cheap stock LT1 intake without the distributor hole drilled in back, find a used OPTI spark or purchase new from chandler motorsports.
FInd a complete LT1 engine/powertrain wireing harness and 94-95 pcm and convert the entire thing back to factory style ignition setup.

No matter what I would not try to run the 82-92 ecm/pcm from that third gen car or you will have tons of problems in the end.
i would go with a standalone. that car looks beat to hell but if it runs smoothly then it should be a beast once that S/C is hooked up

Quick Reply: i need help