LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Fuel injectors?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 12:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Fuel injectors?

So I currently have 36 lb/hr Siemens Deka injectors. It appears a few of them are leaking, as the car takes forever to crank and I need to give some throttle input, runs like garbage at lower RPMS and part throttle, reeks of unburnt fuel and will keep idling without missing a beat as I unplug the fuel injectors. Also when I turn the key and it primes? Yeah it goes from 50 psi to 0 psi in less than 20 seconds.

So I think I heard the red tops were redesigned? Are these them? Is this what I want? I am assuming they are enough for a CC503 car? Looking at replacing all my injectors. I also have EFI Live sitting here so I can adjust for the change in rating. Thanks!

Edit: Looked at the heights, the ones I linked are taller than results for LT1 fuel injectors? I guess I need recommendations. Or know if the ones I linked will work without issue despite them being a bit taller. I could see that being an issue with a fuel rail that gets bolted down.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anybody? I'd like to order injectors tonight, this car if anyone can remember, has been driving me mad since last November. So it would be awesome if it ran the way it used to.