LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Tune issue? Keep fouling out 02s

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 10:21 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tune issue? Keep fouling out 02s

After my lt install & mail in tune all seemed well. A week later I get 02 codes from the new acdelco sensors I installed. (headers were used not new so wasn't expecting them to foul out) I finally replaced them after no other fix was working. No codes for a day or two but now they're back. Is my tune possibly off? If I get the interface cable and software online can I look and possibly correct what ever might be wrong. Or will I only be able to see/read my cars data / trouble issues. ?
Old 10-07-2011, 10:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02v8ta
After my lt install & mail in tune all seemed well. A week later I get 02 codes from the new acdelco sensors I installed. (headers were used not new so wasn't expecting them to foul out) I finally replaced them after no other fix was working. No codes for a day or two but now they're back. Is my tune possibly off? If I get the interface cable and software online can I look and possibly correct what ever might be wrong. Or will I only be able to see/read my cars data / trouble issues. ?
What year is your car? Ive forgotten.

To scan your(I think you have an LT1) car, all you need is a free scanning program and the correct cable and a laptop. It can show you anything the pcm sees in realish time. Youll need something like tunercats to edit anything in the pcm tho.

Quick Reply: Tune issue? Keep fouling out 02s