LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Well i have come to a problem, my 94 camaro needs a new air intake and i cant find a stock one anywhere. I called a couple of junkyards and they dont have any lt1 based cars and or engines. I do want the slp cold air intake but its a bit tooo pricey. So my question is where can i find a stock air intake for cheap? Also side question when my trans shifts out of first and into second it makes a thud right by the center counsel. I believe it could be 1)bad trans mounts 2) A bad u-joint what do you guys think.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:15 PM
On The Tree

CL is your best bet, it seems there's always an LT1 being parted out near one of the major metropolitan areas; either that or fleabay for a Chinese one made out of dog jerky and baby wipes if low price is the driving force in your purchase.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by azmarkus
CL is your best bet, it seems there's always an LT1 being parted out near one of the major metropolitan areas; either that or fleabay for a Chinese one made out of dog jerky and baby wipes if low price is the driving force in your purchase.
Thanks man for some advise i was going to look on cl anyways but, i hope i find one the retard that had the car before me put a v6 intake on it so i want to put a normal lt1 on so it actually fits.
Old 10-25-2013, 03:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A thud under the console is trans mount 99% of the time...get a poly one, the rubber ones are crap.

Quick Reply: Hello